Another interview with Robert Stark
A few months ago Robert Stark interviewed me again. The result was recently posted at Counter Currents.
You can listen to the interview here.
Some points we discussed:
- The essence of capitalism
- Satanism as Ayn Rand’s Objectivism plus rituals
- How the wealth of monopolies is based on a lie
- The Catholic arm of usury and libertarianism
- The intellectual framework of the great hoax known as libertarianism
- The basic ideas of Keynesian economics
- The “End the Fed” movement as false front
- Public Banking as not interest free
- The Jak Bank of Sweden; its four principles
- Usury as prohibitive of long term investment
- The affiliation of anti-usury movements with anti-Semitism